Posted on 17 July 2013
Is it possible to tell the difference between our Hi Tech SDN, heavy contract, low level loop pile, carpet tile and, remarkably similar looking carpet tiles offered by other suppliers?
We think so and we think that, if you give Hi Tech a try, you'll probably be able to too!
It's an ideal carpet tile for commercial or contract environments, offering reliable performance at a realistic price. If you choose Hi Tech for your project, here's what you get, 'in a nutshell';
- Hi Tech is manufactured here, in the UK
- The pile weight is an impressive 550 gm/m2
- The pile fibre is 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
- It is a genuine heavy contract product
- The range has achieved a BRE A+ rating & is 'Green Guide' listed
- It's available from stock (subject to demand)
- It's competitively priced
- It achieves 21 Db in BS EN ISO 140-8 Noise Impact Test
- It carries a 10 year warranty (details are available on request)
- The 16 colour-ways are attractive and practical
For samples and information about Hi Tech, please contact our Sales Team on 0114 243 1230. View the range at http://www.birchcarpets.co.uk/productrange/detail/hi-tech to view it in a room set have a play athttp://inspiration.birchcarpets.co.uk/
We're so pleased with the performance of this product we're using it as the platform for developing an exciting, innovative and co-ordinating range of carpet tiles, which will be available later this year.......watch this space for further details!